- 04/25/2019 at 1:58 pm #617002EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: The question consists of two statements, one labelled as Principle(s) and the other as Facts. You are to examine the principle(s) and apply it/them to the given facts carefully and select the best option.
Principle: Property rights are perpetual and die with the land.
Facts: Rehan purchased a piece of land in Kashmir and started a small school over there. The school had about 500 enrollments and was running smoothly. The school, however, deteriorated during a landslide and Rehan claimed enforcement of his property rights from the government.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The claim is not valid because the land itself is lost.
- The claim is not valid because property rights are perpetual in nature.
- The claim is not valid because the government cannot produce the land once again.
- The claim is not valid because the government can claim the defence of the Act of God.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad