- 04/25/2019 at 1:58 pm #616998EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: The question consists of two statements, one labelled as Principle(s) and the other as Facts. You are to examine the principle(s) and apply it/them to the given facts carefully and select the best option.
Principle: The property of a Hindu female dying without a will is divided equally amongst her sons.
Facts: Sakshi married Purohit and inherited his estate of Rs. 500 Crore after his death in an accident. She had two sons, Mahesh and Ramesh. Both of them got married after she inherited property from her husband. Three years later, Mahesh got injured in a road accident and died in a hospital. Due to sudden shock and grief of his sons’ death, Sakshi passed away next year. There is a dispute between Ramesh and the widow of Mahesh over the distribution of property.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The property will be divided equally between Ramesh and the widow of Mahesh.
- Only Ramesh will inherit all the estate of Rs. 500 Crore.
- Mahesh's share of the property will be given to his widow.
- The court will decide in favour of the widow because she is the one who needs property more than anyone.
- None of the above
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad