- 04/25/2019 at 1:55 pm #616957EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: The question consists of two statements, one labelled as Principle and the other as Facts. You are to examine the principle and apply it to the given facts carefully and select the best option.
Principle: Law presumes that every accused is innocent till proven guilty.
Facts: Anjali and Abhay were very good friends and they were neighbours in the same housing society. They decided to start a small Arcade shop together. Owing to personal dispute, Anjali breached the Partnership agreement and claimed that Abhay has sexually assaulted her. Abhay was prosecuted in the court of law and media tagged him as a ‘pervert’. The judge, however decided to hold Abhay guilty on the basis of the facts of the case, evidence presented, authority cited and reading the media reports.
Which of the following statements are correct?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The decision of court is in violation of the above stated principle.
- There is no violation of the above stated principle here and Abhay is convicted correctly.
- Abhay is not liable because the agreement was breached for the personal dispute and the allegation is also false.
- Media Channels are liable because they are the one who tagged him as 'pervert' in front of judge.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad