- 04/14/2019 at 6:59 am #464425EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: The question consists of a capitalised word followed by five possible illustrations of the meaning. Choose the one, which is the most suitable illustration.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- A sudden paroxysm of behaviour spurted at a gross blunder.
- Shamelessness in a one to one verbal encounter.
- An indifferent attitude expressed towards the things demanding attention.
- A humorous, never serious person suddenly starting to behave very seriously.
- A paraglider landing into the river.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad