- 04/22/2019 at 9:15 pm #565926EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: The question below is followed by statements I and II. You have to decide whether the data provided in the statements is sufficient to answer the question. Read both the statements and choose the correct alternative.
If the area of a rectangle is 20 sq.units, then what is its perimeter?
(A) The length of the rectangle is 5 units.
(B) The width of the rectangle is 1 unit less than its length.
- You can get the answer from only one of the two statements.
- You can get the answer from either of the statements.
- You can get the answer from (A) and (B) together, although neither statement by itself is sufficient.
- You cannot get the answer from both statements (A) and (B) together, and need even more data.
- None of these
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad