- 04/22/2019 at 9:08 pm #565873EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: The question below is followed by statements I and II. You have to decide whether the data provided in the statements is sufficient to answer the question. Read both the statements and choose the correct alternative.
What are the speeds of two trains 80 m and 85 m long, respectively?
(A) They take 37.5 seconds to pass each other when running in the same direction.
(B) They take 7.5 seconds to pass each other when running in opposite directions.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Statement (A) alone is sufficient, but statement (B) alone is not sufficient.
- Statement (B) alone is sufficient, but statement (A) alone is not sufficient.
- Both (A) and (B) together are sufficient, but neither of them alone is sufficient.
- Each statement alone is sufficient.
- Statements (A) and (B) together are not sufficient.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad