- 04/14/2019 at 1:23 pm #471155EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: The question below consists of statements labelled I and II. You have to decide whether the data provided in the statements is sufficient to answer the given question.
Which number is the greatest – C, D or E?
I. 2D > 2E > 2C
II. C + 2 > D > E
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Statement I alone is sufficient, but statement II alone is not sufficient.
- Statement II alone is sufficient, but statement I alone is not sufficient.
- Both statements I and II together are sufficient, but neither statement alone is sufficient.
- Either statement I or statement II alone is sufficient.
- Statements I and II together are not sufficient.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad