- 04/25/2019 at 2:52 am #601503EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: The question below consists of statements labelled I and II. You have to decide whether the data provided in the statements is sufficient to answer the question.
College X offers three subjects- Logic, Psychology and Philosophy. Which subject has the most number of students?
I. The ratio of students who opted for Psychology to those who opted for Philosophy is 3 : 4.
II. Out of 100 students, the sum of the number of students who opted for Logic and Psychology is 52.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Statement I alone is sufficient, but statement II alone is not sufficient.
- Statement II alone is sufficient, but statement I alone is not sufficient.
- Statements I and II together are sufficient, but neither statement alone is sufficient.
- Either statement I or statement II alone is sufficient.
- Statements I and II together are not sufficient.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad