- 04/16/2019 at 8:44 am #505272EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: The question below consists of statements labelled (I) and (II). You have to decide whether the data provided in the statements is sufficient to answer the question.
A, B and C are three weights which are supposed to be equal. But, one and only one of them is a false weight. Which one is that?
I. A is lighter than C.
II. B is lighter than either A or C, but not both.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Statement I alone is sufficient.
- Statement II alone is sufficient.
- Statements I and II together are sufficient.
- Statements I and II together are not sufficient.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad