- 04/14/2019 at 11:50 pm #479596EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: The problem contains a question and two statements representing certain data. You have to select the correct answer depending on the sufficiency of the data given in the statements to answer the question.
How many sisters does Anju have?
I. Her parents have four children.
II. She has twice as many brothers as sisters.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Statement I alone is sufficient, but statement II alone is not sufficient.
- Statement II alone is sufficient, but statement I alone is not sufficient.
- Both statements I and II together are sufficient, but neither of the statements alone is sufficient.
- Either statement I alone or statement II alone is sufficient.
- Statements I and II together are not sufficient.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad