- 04/14/2019 at 11:51 pm #479602EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: The problem contains a question and two statements giving the certain data. You have to select the correct answer depending on the sufficiency of the data given in the statements to answer the question.
If Ram and Bharat went to two places, Kashmir and Kanyakumari, not necessarily in that order, then where did Bharat go?
I. Ram went to Kashmir or Kanyakumari.
II. Firstly, Bharat wanted to go to Kanyakumari, but later he changed his decision.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Statement I alone is sufficient, but statement II alone is not sufficient.
- Statement II alone is sufficient, but statement I alone is not sufficient.
- Both statements I and II together are sufficient, but neither statement alone is sufficient.
- Statements I and II together are not sufficient.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad