- 04/16/2019 at 8:17 am #504931EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: The problem contains a question and two statements giving certain data. You have to select the correct answer depending on the sufficiency of the data given in the statements to answer the question.
In a written test, Sita, Geeta, Reena, and Asha have got their ranks. Who are the first and the last rank holders?
I. Sita has scored more than Asha but less than Geeta.
II. Asha has scored more than Reena but less than Geeta and Sita.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Statement I alone is sufficient, but statement II alone is not sufficient.
- Statement II alone is sufficient, but statement I alone is not sufficient.
- Both statements I and II together are sufficient, but neither statement alone is sufficient.
- Statements I and II together are not sufficient.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad