- 04/14/2019 at 11:50 pm #479598EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: The problem contains a question and two statements giving certain data. You have to select the correct answer depending on the sufficiency of the data given in the statements to answer the question.
In a class of 30 students, Rashmi secured the third rank among the girls, while her brother Kumar studying in the same class secured the sixth rank in the class. Between the two, who had a better overall rank?
I. Kumar was among the top 25% of the boys merit list in the class in which 60% were boys.
II. There were three boys among the top five rank holders and three girls among the top ten rank holders.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Statement I alone is sufficient, but statement II alone is not sufficient.
- Statement II alone is sufficient, but statement I alone is not sufficient.
- Both statements I and II together are sufficient, but neither statement alone is sufficient.
- Either statement I or statement II alone is sufficient.
- Statements I and II together are not sufficient.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad