- 04/16/2019 at 8:35 am #505155EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: The problem below consists of a question followed by two statements numbered (I) and (II). Read the statements carefully and determine which of them is/are sufficient/necessary to answer the question.
Jay put 12 cards on a table, some face-up and the rest face-down. How many were put face-down?
(I) Jay put an even number of the cards face-up.
(II) Jay put twice as many cards face-up as he put face-down.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Statement (I) alone is sufficient, but statement (II) alone is not sufficient.
- Statement (II) alone is sufficient, but statement (I) alone is not sufficient.
- Both statements (I) and (II) together are necessary, but neither of them alone is sufficient.
- Either of the statements alone is sufficient.
- Both statements (I) and (II) together are not sufficient.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad