- 04/16/2019 at 9:42 am #506020EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: The problem below consists of a question and two statements A and B given below it. Read both the statements carefully and decide which of them is/are sufficient/necessary to answer the question. Choose the correct option accordingly.
If Sue is more than one year old, then is Paul older than Sue?
(A) Paul is 3 times as old as Sue.
(B) Sue is 10 years younger than Paul.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The question can be answered by using statement (A) alone, but cannot be answered by using statement (B) alone.
- The question can be answered by using either of the statements (A) and (B) alone.
- The question can be answered by using both the statements together, but cannot be answered by using either statement alone.
- The question cannot be answered even by using both the statements together.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad