- 04/14/2019 at 6:54 am #464350EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: The last sentence in the following passage has been deleted. Select the sentence, out of the available options, that best suits the end of the passage
Researchers from University of Virginia, working on human genetics, would have us believe that character defects such as criminal behaviour, the desire to bully others and the necessity to tell lies, despite all evidence that has been rumbled, are tied up in our DNA. They have little or nothing to do with influences that may bombard us in our infancy. Thus there is little virtue in trying to be a good child, because the programming of your personality has decided in advance that you can`t win. Forget about the soul. It is all to do with the ingredients that were thrown in by your parents, and by theirs, and so on ad infinitum.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- And I come to this conclusion having spent a lifetime studying truly bad people.
- So it is inevitable that some individuals will turn out to be murderers or rapists or bullies.
- We cannot do anything about it.
- The result is a soup that cannot be unmixed.
- So do we blame the genes for the sins of the progeny?
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad