This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  EduGorilla 2 years, 6 months ago.

• Author
     EduGorilla 
    Keymaster
    Select Question Language :

Directions: The item below consists of a question and two statements numbered I and II. You have to decide whether the data provided in the statements is sufficient to answer the question.

What is the direction of point B with respect to the initial position of the person?

Statements:
    I.  The person has to travel 45 m northwest from point A to reach point B.
    II. Point A is 50 m south of point O, which is the initial position of the person.

Options :-

1. The data in statement I alone is sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement II is not sufficient to answer the question.
    2. The data in statement II alone is sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement I is not sufficient to answer the question.
    3. The data in statement I alone or in statement II alone is sufficient to answer the question.
    4. The data in both statements I and II is not sufficient to answer the question.
    5. The data in both statements I and II together is necessary to answer the question.
    Post your Training /Course Enquiry
    Are You looking institutes / coaching center for
    • IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
    • Bank PO, SSC, Railways
    • Study Abroad
    Select your Training / Study category
Reply To: Directions: The item below consists of a question and two statements numbered I and II. You hav….
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account