- 04/15/2019 at 12:10 am #479933EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: The given statement is followed by two assumptions numbered I and II. An assumption is something supposed or taken for granted. You have to consider the statement and the following assumptions to decide which of the assumptions is/are implicit.
Statement: The X-airlines has decided to increase the passenger fare by 15 percent with immediate effect.
I. The demand for seats of the X-airlines may remain unchanged even after the hike in fare.
II. Other airline companies may also hike the passenger fares.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Only assumption I is implicit.
- Both the assumptions I and II are implicit.
- Either assumption I or assumption II is implicit.
- Neither assumption I nor assumption II is implicit.
- Only assumption II is implicit.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad