- 07/15/2019 at 4:20 am #1465836EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: The given statement is followed by two assumptions numbered I and II. An assumption is something supposed or taken for granted. You have to consider the statement and the following assumptions to decide which of the assumptions is/are implicit.
Statement: We should strive to be more conscious and watch what we say in front of the innocent kids since they are constantly looking at and learning from the adults around them.
I. Upbringing of kids improves, if adults mend their ways.
II. Communication skills of kids are affected by the environing factors.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Only assumption I is implicit.
- Both assumptions I and II are implicit.
- Neither assumption I nor assumption II is implicit.
- Either assumption I or assumption II is implicit.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad