- 07/14/2019 at 11:48 pm #1461491EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: The given statement is followed by two assumptions numbered I and II. An assumption is something supposed or taken for granted. You have to consider the statement and the following assumptions to decide which of the assumptions is/are implicit.
Statement: We need to wake up to the fact that protecting our natural heritage is in our national interest.
I. Natural heritage defines our country.
II. People lack in their efforts to protect natural landscapes.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Only assumption I is implicit.
- Only assumption II is implicit.
- Both assumptions I and II are implicit.
- Either assumption I or assumption II is implicit.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad