- 07/14/2019 at 11:32 pm #1461290EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: The given statement is followed by two assumptions numbered I and II. An assumption is something supposed or taken for granted. You have to consider the statement and the following assumptions to decide which of the assumptions is/are implicit.
Statement: Interaction can be pleasant even if it over a point of difference appears to have turned into an historical artefact.
I. It is more common to see people involved in displeasing communication over some point or the other.
II. People normally get furious over a point of difference and loose their control over words.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Only assumption I is implicit.
- Only assumption II is implicit.
- Both assumptions I and II are implicit.
- Either assumption I or assumption II is implicit.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad