- 07/13/2019 at 10:04 pm #1440718EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: The given statement is followed by two assumptions numbered I and II. An assumption is something supposed or taken for granted. You have to consider the statement and the following assumptions to decide which of the assumptions is/are implicit.
Statement: Work hard in silence, let success make the noise.
I. Those who make noise are not successful.
II. Silence supports success.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Only assumption I is implicit.
- Only assumption II is implicit.
- Both assumptions I and II are implicit.
- Neither assumption I nor assumption II is implicit.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad