- 07/13/2019 at 9:40 pm #1440374EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: The given statement is followed by two assumptions numbered I and II. An assumption is something supposed or taken for granted. You have to consider the statement and the following assumptions to decide which of the assumptions is/are implicit.
Statement: All old-age homes must make it mandatory for their inmates to listen to a session of vocal and instrumental music.
I. Music has the capacity to lower the stress levels.
II. Music can bring a positive difference in the lives of senior citizens.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Only assumption I is implicit.
- Only assumption II is implicit.
- Both assumptions I and II are implicit.
- Either assumption I or assumption II is implicit.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad