- 04/13/2019 at 8:16 pm #455076EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: The given problem consists of a question and two statements labelled I and II. You have to find out whether the data given in the statements is sufficient to answer the question. Using the data and your knowledge of everyday facts, choose the correct answer.
What is the numerical value of b2 + 5 – ac?
I. a, b and c are in GP.
II. a is positive, but the common ratio is negative.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Statement I alone is sufficient.
- Statement II alone is sufficient.
- Statements I and II together are sufficient.
- Statements I and II together are not sufficient.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad