- 04/16/2019 at 3:34 am #501225EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: The following question presents a sentence, part of which or all of which is underlined. Beneath the sentence you will find five ways of phrasing the underlined part. The first of these repeats the original; the other four are different. If you think the original is best, choose the first answer; otherwise choose one of the others.
Hot deserts are found near the western coasts of continents because the winds passing by the cold ocean currents blowing over these coasts are dry.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- the winds passing by the cold ocean currents blowing over these coasts
- the winds passing through the cold ocean current blowing along these coasts
- the winds that pass over the cold ocean current blowing on these coasts
- the winds that pass by the cold ocean current flowing over these coasts
- the winds passing over the cold ocean currents flowing along these coasts
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad