- 04/13/2019 at 7:38 pm #454653EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: The following question has two statements, A and B. Answer the question using the following instructions:
Is x + y – z + t even?
A. x + y + t is even.
B. t and z are odd.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- If the question can be answered by one of the statement alone, but cannot be answered by using the other statement alone.
- If either of the statements is sufficient to answer the question.
- If both the statements have to be used but not any statement alone.
- If the question cannot be answered using both the statements together.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad