- 04/16/2019 at 2:23 am #500346EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: The following question has two statements, (1) and (2). Answer the question using the following instructions:
Each of the eggs in a bowl is dyed red, green, or blue. If one egg is selected at random, what is the probability that it is green?
(1) There are 5 red eggs in the bowl.
(2) The probability that the egg will be blue is
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Statement (1) alone is sufficient but statement (2) alone is not
- Statement (2) alone is sufficient but statement (1) alone is not
- Both (1) and (2) together are sufficient but none of them alone is sufficient
- Both independently are sufficient
- Both statements (1) and (2) together are not sufficient
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad