- 04/14/2019 at 12:50 pm #470587EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: The following question has two statements, (1) and (2). Answer the question using the following instructions:
Buckets X and Y contained only water. Bucket Y was full. If all of the water in bucket X was then poured into bucket Y, what fraction of the capacity of Y was ultimately filled with water?
(1) Before the water from X was poured, X was full.
(2) X and Y have the same capacity.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Statement (1) alone is sufficient but statement (2) alone is not
- Statement (2) alone is sufficient but statement (1) alone is not
- Both (1) and (2) together are sufficient but neither of them alone is sufficient
- Both independently are sufficient
- Both statements (1) and (2) together are not sufficient
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad