- 04/14/2019 at 2:31 pm #472051EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: The following question has two statements, (1) and (2). Answer the question using the following instructions:
While driving on the expressway, did Robin ever exceed the 55-miles-per-hour speed limit?
(1) Robin drove 100 miles on the expressway.
(2) Robin drove for 2 hours on the expressway.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Statement (1) alone is sufficient but statement (2) alone is not.
- Statement (2) alone is sufficient but statement (1) alone is not.
- Both (1) and (2) together are sufficient but none of them alone is sufficient.
- Both independently are sufficient.
- Both statements (1) and (2) together are not sufficient.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad