- 04/14/2019 at 1:48 pm #471482EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: The following question has two statements, (1) and (2). Answer the question using the following instructions:
Ruth worked continuously on a job until she finished. At what time of day did she finish the job?
(1) She started the job at 8:15 a.m. and by noon she had worked exactly half the time that it took her to do the whole job.
(2) She was finished exactly hours after she had started.
- Statement (1) alone is sufficient but statement (2) alone is not
- Statement (2) alone is sufficient but statement (1) alone is not
- Both (1) and (2) together are sufficient but none of them alone is sufficient
- Both independently are sufficient
- Both statements (1) and (2) together are not sufficient
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad