- 04/28/2019 at 10:05 am #683695EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: The following question contains statement – 1 (Assertion), statement – 2 (Reason), 4 choices (A), (B), (C) and (D) out of which ONLY ONE is correct.
Statement – 1
If the accelerating potential in an X-ray tube is increased, the wavelengths of the characteristic X-rays do not change.
Statement – 2
When an electron beams strikes the target in an X-ray tube, part of the kinetic energy is converted into X-ray energy.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Statement - 1 is True, Statement - 2 is True; Statement - 2 is a correct explanation forstatement - 1
- Statement - 1 is True, Statement - 2 is True; Statement - 2 is Not a correct explanation forstatement - 1
- Statement - 1 is True, Statement - 2 is False
- Statement - 1 is False, Statement - 2 is True
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad