- 04/28/2019 at 9:58 am #683559EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: The following question contains statement ? 1 (Assertion) and statement – 2 (Reason) followed by 4 choices (A), (B), (C) and (D) out of which ONLY ONE is correct.
Statement – 1
A vertical iron rod has coil of wire wound over it at the bottom end. An alternating current flows in the coil. The rod goes through a conducting ring as shown in the figure. The ring can float at a certain height above the coil.
Statement – 2
In the above situation, a current is induced in the ring which interacts with the horizontal component of the magnetic field to produce an average force in the upward direction.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Statement ? 1 is True, Statement ? 2 is True; Statement ? 2 is a correct explanation for statement ? 1
- Statement ? 1 is True, Statement ? 2 is True; Statement ? 2 is Not a correct explanation for Statement ? 1
- Statement ? 1 is True, Statement ? 2 is False
- Statement ? 1 is False, Statement ? 2 is True
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad