- 04/28/2019 at 8:10 pm #691929EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: The following question contains statement – 1 (Assertion) and statement – 2 (Reason) followed by 4 choices (A), (B), (C) and (D) out of which ONLY ONE is correct.
Statement – 1
The total translational kinetic energy of all the molecules of a given mass of an ideal gas is 1.5 times the product of its pressure, and its volume.
Statement – 2
The molecules of gas collide with each other, and the velocities of the molecules change due to the collision.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Statement - 1 is True, Statement - 2 is True; Statement - 2 is a correct explanation for statement - 1
- Statement - 1 is True, Statement - 2 is True; Statement - 2 is not a correct explanation for Statement - 1
- Statement - 1 is True, Statement - 2 is False
- Statement - 1 is False, Statement - 2 is True
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad