- 04/18/2019 at 10:15 am #524978EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: The following question consists of two statements, statement I and statement II. You are to examine these two statements carefully and select the answer to these items using the code given below.
Statement I: Comets revolve around the Sun only in long elliptical orbits.
Statement II: A comet develops a tail when it gets close to the Sun.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Statement I is true but statement II is false.
- Statement I is false but statement II is true.
- Both the statements are individually true and statement II is the correct explanation of statement I.
- Both the statements are individually true but statement II is not the correct explanation of statement I.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad