- 04/17/2019 at 9:46 pm #513793EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: The following question consists of two statements, one labelled Assertion (A) and the other labelled Reason (R). You are to examine these two statements and mark the answer.
A: Indian farmers have the largest number cattle.
R: The land under pastures shares a high percentage in land use statistics of India.
Select your answer using the codes given below.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Both A and R are true and R is the correct explanation of A.
- Both A and R are true but R is not correct explanation of A.
- A is true, but R is false.
- A is false but R is true.
- Both A and R are not true.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad