- 04/17/2019 at 7:50 pm #512656EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: The following question consists of two statements, one labelled as `Assertion` and the other labelled as `Reason`. You are to examine these two statements carefully and decide if the Assertion and the Reason are individually true and if so, whether the Reason is correct explanation of the Assertion.
Assertion (A): The First Battle of Tarain is regarded by the historians as `the turning point of Indian History`.
Reason (R): The Muslim power was strongly founded in Northern India after the Battle of Tarain
Select your answer to this question using the codes given below.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- If both assertion and reason are true and R is the correct explanation for A
- If both assertion and reason are true but R is not the correct explanation for A
- If assertion is true but reason is wrong
- If reason is correct but assertion itself is wrong
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad