- 04/17/2019 at 10:15 pm #514196EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: The following question consists of two statements, one labelled as `Assertion` and the other labelled as `Reason’. You are to examine these two statements carefully and decide if the Assertion and the Reason are individually true and if so, whether the Reason is the correct explanation of the Assertion.
Assertion (A): The same face of Moon is always presented to Earth.
Reason (R): The moon rotates about its own axis in 23 and a half days, which is about the same time that it takes to orbit Earth.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Both A and R are true and R is the correct explanation of A.
- Both A and R are true, but R is not the correct explanation of A.
- A is true, but R is false.
- A is false, but R is true.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad