- 04/17/2019 at 7:54 pm #512702EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: The following question consists of two statements, one labelled as `Assertion` and the other labelled as `Reason’. You are to examine these two statements carefully and decide if the assertion and the reason are individually true and if so, whether the reason is the correct explanation of the assertion.
Assertion: Balban declared himself the Sultan of Delhi after the death of Sultan Nasir-ud-din Mahmud.
Reason: All the male successors of Nasir-ud-din Mahmud were weak.
Select your answer using the codes given below.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- If both assertion and reason are true and reason is the correct explanation for assertion.
- If both assertion and reason are true but reason is not the correct explanation for assertion.
- If assertion is true but reason is wrong.
- If reason is correct but assertion itself is wrong.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad