- 04/17/2019 at 7:18 pm #512362EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: The following question consists of two statements, one labeled as ‘Assertion’ and the other labeled as ‘Reason. You are to examine these two statements carefully and decide if the Assertion and the Reason are individually true and if so, whether the Reason is the correct explanation of the Assertion.
Assertion: The Indus civilization’s economy appears to have depended significantly on trade.
Reason: The Indus Valley Civilization witnesses many advances in transport technology.
Select your answer to this question using the codes given below.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Both assertion and reason are true, and Reason is the correct explanation for Assertion
- Both assertion and reason are true, but Reason is not the correct explanation for Assertion
- Assertion is true but reason is wrong.
- Reason is correct, but assertion itself is wrong.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad