- 04/17/2019 at 10:10 pm #514092EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: The following question consists of two statements, one labeled as `assertion` and the other labelled as `reason`. You are to examine these two statements carefully and decide if the assertion and the reason are individually true and if so, whether the reason is the correct explanation of the assertion.
Assertion (A): Soils are dark coloured in cool humid areas.
Reason (R): Cool humid areas have high humus content.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- If both assertion and reason are true and reason is the correct explanation for assertion.
- If both assertion and reason are true, but reason is not the correct explanation for assertion.
- If assertion is true, but reason is wrong.
- If reasoning is correct, but assertion itself is wrong.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad