- 04/17/2019 at 7:46 pm #512621EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: The following question consists of two statements, one labeled as ‘Assertion’ and the other labeled as ‘Reason’. You are to examine these two statements carefully and decide if the Assertion and the Reason are individually true and if so, whether the Reason is correct explanation of the Assertion.
Assertion (A): Samudragupta allowed Sri Lanka’s Buddhist king Sirimeghvanna to build a monastery at Bodh Gaya.
Reason (R): He was a firm believer in Buddhism.
Select your answer to this question using the codes given below.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- If both assertion and reasoning are true and R is the correct explanation for A
- If both assertion and reasoning are true but R is not the correct explanation for A
- If assertion is true but reasoning is wrong
- If reasoning is correct but assertion itself is wrong
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad