- 04/28/2019 at 7:02 pm #690836EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: The following question consists of an Assertion (A) and Reason (R). Use the following to mark the appropriate answer.
Assertion (A): Gases are easily adsorbed on the surface of metals, especially transition metals.
Reason (R): Transition metals have free valencies.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Both (A) and (R) are correct and (R) is the right explanation of (A).
- Both (A) and (R) are correct, but (R) is not the right explanation of (A).
- (A) is correct, (R) is incorrect.
- (A) is incorrect, (R) is correct.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad