- 04/17/2019 at 9:29 pm #513651EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: The following question consist of two statements, one labelled as ‘Assertion (A)’ and the other labelled as ‘Reason (R)’. You are to examine these two statements carefully and decide if the Assertion (A) and the Reason (R) are individually true and if so, whether the Reason is a correct explanation of the Assertion. Select your answer.
Assertion (A): Considering the world`s wind systems, the westerlies normally blow between 30oC to 60oC latitudes.
Reason (R): The flow of air from sub-tropical high pressure cells to the temperate zone of pressure leads to the formation of mid-latitudinal plane wind system.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Both A and R are true and R is the correct explanation of A.
- Both A and R are true but R is not the correct explanation of A.
- A is true but R is false.
- A is false but R is true.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad