This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  EduGorilla 2 years, 5 months ago.

• Author
     EduGorilla 
    Keymaster
    Select Question Language :

Directions: The following problem has a question and statements labelled I and II. You have to decide which of the following statements is/are sufficient to answer the question.

Is Monica the mother of Rachael?

Statement I: Rachael is the daughter of Emily and Emily is the sister of Alex.
    Statement II: Rachael is the cousin of Suchi, Suchi is the sister of Venna and Monica is the mother of Venna.

Options :-

1. The data in statement I alone is sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement II alone is not sufficient to answer the question.
    2. The data in statement II alone is sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement I alone is not sufficient to answer the question.
    3. The data in statement I alone or in statement II alone is sufficient to answer the question.
    4. The data in both the statements I and II is not sufficient to answer the question.
    Post your Training /Course Enquiry
    Are You looking institutes / coaching center for
    • IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
    • Bank PO, SSC, Railways
    • Study Abroad
    Select your Training / Study category
Reply To: Directions: The following problem has a question and statements labelled I and II. You have to decid….
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account