- 04/13/2019 at 5:58 pm #453405EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: The following problem contains a question and two statements giving certain data. You have to decide whether the data given in the statements are sufficient for answering the question.
The mode of a set of integers is x. What is the difference between the median of this set of integers and x?
(1) The difference between any two integers in the set is less than 3.
(2) Average value of the set of integers is x.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Statement (1) alone is sufficient, but statement (2) alone is not.
- Statement (2) alone is sufficient, but statement (1) alone is not.
- Both (1) and (2) together are sufficient, but none of them alone is sufficient.
- Both of them independently are sufficient.
- Both the statements (1) and (2) together are not sufficient.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad