- 04/13/2019 at 5:59 pm #453418EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: The following problem contains a question and two statements giving certain data. You have to decide whether the data given in the statements are sufficient for answering the question.
During a 6-day local trade show, the least number of people registered in a single day was 80. Was the average (arithmetic mean) number of people registered per day for the 6 days greater than 90?
(1) For the 4 days with the greatest number of people registered, the average (arithmetic mean) number registered per day was 100.
(2) For the 3 days with the smallest number of people registered, the average (arithmetic mean) number registered per day was 85.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Statement (1) alone is sufficient, but statement (2) alone is not.
- Statement (2) alone is sufficient, but statement (1) alone is not.
- Both (1) and (2) together are sufficient, but none of them alone is sufficient.
- Both of them independently are sufficient.
- Both the statements (1) and (2) together are not sufficient.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad