- 04/13/2019 at 5:59 pm #453416EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: The following problem contains a question and two statements giving certain data. You have to decide whether the data given in the statements are sufficient for answering the question.
If p, q, x, y, and z are different positive integers, which of the five integers is the median?
(1) p + x < q (2) y < z
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Statement (1) alone is sufficient, but statement (2) alone is not.
- Statement (2) alone is sufficient, but statement (1) alone is not.
- Both (1) and (2) together are sufficient, but none of them alone is sufficient.
- Both of them independently are sufficient.
- Both the statements (1) and (2) together are not sufficient.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad