- 04/15/2019 at 2:40 am #483619EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: The following problem consists of a question, which is followed by two arguments numbered I and II. You have to decide which of the given arguments is/are ‘strong’.
Question: Should there be a cap on maximum number of contestants for parliamentary elections in any constituency?
I. Yes, this will make the parliamentary elections more meaningful as the voters can make a considered judgement for casting their vote.
II. No, in a democracy, any person fulfilling the eligibility criteria can contest parliamentary elections and there should be no such restrictions.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Only argument I is strong.
- Only argument II is strong.
- Either I or II is strong.
- Both I and II are strong.
- Neither I nor II is strong.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad