- 04/15/2019 at 12:24 am #480229EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: The following problem consists of a question followed by two statements numbered I and II. You have to decide whether the data provided in the statements is sufficient to answer the question.
Consider three friends A, B and C and their professions doctor, architect and engineer (not necessarily in the same order). Who is the doctor amongst these three?
I. B is an architect. A is not an engineer.
II. Either A or B is a doctor. Either A or C is a doctor.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The data in statement I alone is sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement II alone is not sufficient to answer the question.
- The data in either statement I or statement II alone is sufficient to answer the question.
- The data in both the statements I and II is not sufficient to answer the question.
- The data in both the statements I and II together is necessary to answer the question.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad