- 04/13/2019 at 8:04 pm #454921EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: The following problem consists of a question and two statements labelled I and II. You must decide whether the data given in the statements is sufficient to answer the question. Using the data and your knowledge of everyday facts, make the appropriate choice.
x is a prime number. Is y a prime number?
I. y = 9x + 7
II. xy is even
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Statement I alone is sufficient.
- Statement II alone is sufficient.
- Statements I and II together are sufficient.
- Statements I and II together are not sufficient.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad